2in1 light emulsion for make up removal and cleansing
Regular price £12.49
Silky light emulsion formulated with 100% natural and certified ingredients is ideal for all skin types. While thoroughly cleansing with this nourishing formula, dry skin’s thirst is quenched and combination to oily skin benefits from sebum production control. The emulsion whisks away even the most stubborn makeup such as waterproof mascara, cleanses and refreshes the skin without stripping or drying it. As a result, skin feels fresh, supple and soft.
Features and benefits:
- Energising, citrusy fragrance
- Locked in glass bottle, to help reduce plastic waste
- Stylish and unique wooden elements from responsibly sourced beech and ash
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Suitable for contact lenses wearers.
- Cruelty free
- Volume: 200ml
- Efficient – lasts around 3 months
Main ingredients and benefits:
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil– rich in fatty acids, sterols and tocopherols. It has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Deeply moisturizes and nourishes. It promotes the regulation of sebum secretion, has low comedogenic rating (0-2) which means it is very unlikely to clog pores.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water (Hydrolate) – product resulting from the steam distillation of lavender flowers, has a calming, soothing, antibacterial effect and works great as a pore cleansing ingredient.
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Water (Hydrolate) – product resulting from the steam distillation of geranium flowers, controls and regulates sebum production.
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil - one of nature’s richest sources of essential fatty acids, high in omega-3, lignans, vitamins, and minerals. It has anti-inflammatory, softening properties, increases elasticity and regeneration of epidermis and dermis, accelerates healing of burns.
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil - due to the content of fatty acids, mainly linoleic (Omega-6) and alpha-linolenic (Omega-3), carotenoids and natural vitamin E, it is considered a natural sunscreen. Makes the skin feel soft and smooth, nourishes, moisturises and protects the skin from dehydrating. By stimulating the production of elastin and collagen - it improves firmness and gently smoothes fine lines. It has anti-inflammatory and soothing effects, thanks to which it promotes wound healing. Exhibits antibacterial, antiviral and antitumor activity. It also protects the DNA of skin cells.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - a form of hyaluronic acid, which is a natural component of our skin. Unfortunately, with age, its amount in the dermis decreases significantly. Our ingredient is a highly hygroscopic substance, which means that it binds water molecules, thus preventing it from escaping from skin cells. One of its molecules can bind up to 250 water molecules from its surroundings. It moisturizes and, by reacting with collagen and elastin, increases skin elasticity and tension.
How to use the emulsion?
As a make-up remover: Shake bottle before use. Dispense 2-3 portions of emulsion (depending how heavy the make up is) and apply on damp or dry skin of your face. Gently massage until all makeup and other impurities are dissolved. Using a damp face cloth or cotton wool (we recommend the reusable ones) clean your face until the emulsion dissolved makeup is fully removed. If using waterproof mascara - apply the emulsion onto a cotton wool, gently press and hold it on your eyelashes for about 15-20 seconds until the product starts to dissolve the mascara. Then gently swipe the mascara away.
As a cleanser: Shake Before use. Apply a small amount of emulsion on wet palm, rub your hands together to create a little lather. Apply it to your face and massage gently with circular movements for about 15 seconds. Then thoroughly rinse off with water, you might want to use damp face cloth or cotton wool. Apply in the morning and evening.
Aqua*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Water*, Propanediol**, Palm Kernel/Coco Glucoside*, Isoamyl Laurate (and) Isoamyl Cocoate*, Glycerin*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Laurate (and) Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate (and) Dilauryl Citrate**, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Powder Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol*, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Parfum*, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerine (and) Sorbic Acid**, Xanthan Gum*, Lactic Acid*, Limonene***, Citral***
*** essential oil ingredient