Active Toning Essence White Rose 100ml
Regular price £13.95
The active toning essence White Rose has been formulated to revitalise and to delay the first signs of skin aging. It gently exfoliates the skin and evens out skin tone, regenerates, moisturises and refreshes the skin. It is recommended to use high SPF during the day when using this product. The product is not suitable for use during pregnant or whilst breastfeeding as it contains lactic acid.
* The White Rose hydrolate - supports the regeneration and refreshes the skin.
* Lactic acid gently and gradually exfoliates the epidermis providing the skin with fresh glow.
* Natural raspberry vinegar helps to restore the right pH of the skin.
* Hyaluronic acid binds water in the epidermis, which helps prevent wrinkles.
* The extract from the bark of African birch (Anogeissus leiocarpus) improves the absorption of vitamin C (Vit.C supports the synthesis of collagen in the skin and has a strong anti-aging effect).
* The complex with xylitol moisturises the skin
* Radish bioferment restores the right microbial properties of the skin and is a natural preservative
* Bamboo bioferment leaves a light, smoothing film on the skin.
* Sodium lactate supports strong skin hydration.
Consistency: light essence
Fragrance: light pleasant
Effect: refreshed, radiant skin
How to use: using a cotton pad apply evenly over cleansed face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eye area. Do not spray directly onto skin. Avoid exposure to UV radiation after applying the essence. Apply 1-2 times a day. Before using the essence for the first time, perform a patch test on the skin to ensure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.
Ingredients (INCI): Rosa Alba Flower Water, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Aqua, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Xylitylglucoside, Sodium Lactate, Anhydroxylitol, Propanediol, Anogeissus Leiocarpa Bark Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract, Xylitol, Acetum, Glucose