Mokosh Bronzing body and face balm Orange & Cinnamon
Love Body Basics
Regular price £18.85
A nourishing and gently bronzing balm with an oriental fragrance of oranges and cinnamon. It’s key active ingredients:
- Natural oils: baobab, sunflower and carrot oils help to maintain moisture levels in the skin
- Rhus Verniciflua Berry wax is a powerful moisturiser
- Macerate from bitter orange flowers revitalises and soothes irritations
- Aloe leaf extract has soothing properties
- Vitamin E – powerful antioxidant
- Innovative ingredient ‘Melano Bronze’ with vitex agnus-castus extract increases natural pigmentation by stimulating the production of melanin in the skin. The skin becomes a little darker but without the need of exposing it to UV radiation.
Consistency: easily absorbable with a delicate texture .
Fragrance: pleasant orange and cinnamon.
Effect: smooth, nourished skin and with a healthy tone .
Suitable for all skin types apart from acne prone skin. Suitable for vegans.
How to apply: before first application use oil free face/body scrub, this will help achieve an even tone. Massage a small amount of balm onto the face/body. It can be used every day to maintain the lightly tanned appearance or when needed. Wash hands after applying.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Decyl Cocoate**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Dihydroxyacetone**, Sorbitol**, Glycerin**, Glyceryl Stearate SE**, Rhus Vernicifua Peel Cera, Trehalose**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Adonsonia Diditata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside**, Benzyl Alcohol***, Vitex Agnus Castus (Chasteberry) Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Ethyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid**, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot Tissue) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum**, Parfum, Tocopherol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate***, Dehydroacetic Acid***, Cinnamal*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
* Ingredient of fragrance composition
** Raw material of plant origin
*** Approved by natural cosmetics certifying organisations