Natural soy wax candle, made from the highest quality GMO-free and biodegradable soy wax and lavender and bergamot essential oils. Beautiful scent that helps alleviate stress and calm the racing mind. The tranquil scent of the Bucolic meadow candle helps unwind after a tough day at work or a stressful situation, it creates the perfect atmosphere for relaxation while reading a book or taking an aromatherapy bath.
Each candle is supplied with unique matches that were hand-made from recycled paper, and each of them contains a seed. After you have used the match, plant it in the ground and see what grows from it!
Soy wax is eco-friendly, it burns at lower temperatures than paraffin and does not emit harmful toxins. The candles have been hand-poured into amber glass jars, which can be reused after the candle burns out or recycled.
Approx burning time: 25hrs
HOW TO BURN YOUR CANDLES - follow our tips to enjoy a purer scent experience and maintain their high quality for longer
1. Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts, or fans, which can cause sooting (black marks on the vessel), or rapid, uneven burning.
2. Burn regular-sized candles for one and a half to two hours at a time (do not exceed 4hrs). Burning for less time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves a build-up of wax around the vessel's sides. Burning for longer periods (over four hours) can cause the wick to move, or slant.
3. Make sure you stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
4. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can act as a secondary wick, encouraging your candle to burn faster.
5. After extinguishing the flame with a snuffer, centre and straighten the wick. Burning for too long can cause the wick to move, or slant. If you see a flaming wick come close to the vessel wall, extinguish the flame and straighten the wick to prevent the vessel from cracking.
6. Long, or crooked wicks can create high flames, smoking, or sooting. Trimming the wick to 5mm (when the wax has set) is the easiest way to prevent this.
Never leave burning candles unattended and keep away from children and pets