Gently brightening and stimulating cream that helps to calm and soothe delicate and irritation-prone skin under the eyes. The cream contains:
- Active extracts of brown and red algae that prevent the blood vessels around the eye from dilating and caffeine that stimulates micro-circulation in the skin. Therefore, if used regularly, it helps to reduce dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- Green tea extract has strong anti-oxidant properties and delays skin aging triggered by UV radiation.
- Sesame, argan and coconut oils regenerate and rebuild the damaged skin and give it long-lasting moisture.
- Mineral mica optically improves the skin tone and makes the eye-area look more radiant.
- Hyaluronic acid provides effective moisturisation
Consistency: light and delicate texture for easy application and absorption
Fragrance: delicate green tea
Effect: radiant, smooth, nourished skin
Suitable for all skin types apart from acne prone skin. Suitable for vegans. Different batches of the cream can be slightly different (fragrance, colour, texture) as it is a natural product. This does not affect the quality or properties of the product.
How to apply: using circular movement, gently apply a small amount of the cream on the skin along the orbital bone or eye socket (not too close to the lash line to avoid eye irritation as with all eye creams). For every day use.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Decyl Cocoate**, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin**, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate**, Cetearyl Alcoholv, Betaine**, Isostearyl Isostearate**, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Ricinoleate, C10-18 Triglycerides**, Ascophyllum Nososum (Brown Algae) Extract, Asparagopsis Armata (Red Algae) Extract, Caffeine**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Xanthan Gum**, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol***, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid***, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Parfum, Mica ****, Titanium Dioxide****, Iron Oxide****
* Fragrance composition component
** Raw material of plant origin
*** Approved by natural cosmetics certifying organisations