Hemp and may chang hair conditioner bar SALE
Herbs & Hydro
Say yes to the hair conditioner that is a superb alternative to plastic bottle versions. This novelty conditioner has ergonomic shape, it has proven effective and practical.
The formula is rich in cocoa and mango butters, almond, hemp and jojoba oils, that are a perfect emollient combo. It smoothes down these scales so your hair looks shiny again. The natural composition of the conditioner restores radiance, prevents tangling, softens and facilitates combing and styling.
Features and benefits:
• Efficient (up to 35/40 uses), low carbon footprint
• Ideal to take on travels, as it takes up very little space. It can be put in the hand luggage - save the space in your liquid bag for other skincare products when taking in your hand luggage on the plane.
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
•Tested on humans, not animals
• Great swap for plastic bottles that pollute our seas
• Sustainably sourced packaging, that can be reused, repurposed or recycled. Always wondered where to put these little spare buttons?
• Size: 40g
• Suitable for normal and oily hair types
Main ingredients and benefits:
• Cetyl alcohol– fatty alcohol from coconut oil that has moisturising and smoothing properties. Adds hair volume and shine, acts as thickening and stabilising agent in the cosmetic products.
• Cacao seed butter – has almost 100% biocompatibility with the skin, rich in vitamin E and oleic acid with a strong moisturising and nourishing effect. Prevents inflammation and protects against harmful weather conditions.
• Squalane - a unique oil that is a component of human sebum, the protective fatty layer of our skin. It is very light and absorbs quickly after application without leaving a greasy film. It has strong moisturising and regenerative properties - seals, rebuilds the lipid coating, prolongs the effect of antioxidants - vitamins E & A.
• Carrageenan (red seaweed) – ingredient often used for dry and damaged hair. Protects epidermis in the skin and keratin in the hair. The carrageenan rubbed into the skin helps maintain the right level of moisture in the outermost layer of the skin
• Hemp seed oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed oil) – slightly green in colour (due to high levels of chlorophyll), extremely nourishing oil with anti-inflammatory, regenerating and hair growth stimulating properties.
• Polyquaternium – 10 – excellent cationic conditioner, that binds well with the protein in the hair. It enhances the appearance and feel of hair by adding hair body, suppleness and sheen; improves the texture of hair that has been damaged physically or by chemical treatment. It can help reduce static electricity.
• Varisoft 70 – very effective conditioning agent derived from plants. Provides excellent wet and dry feel and comb properties. Good antistatic effects. Leaves hair silky smooth and soft.
• Varisoft 65 –easily biodegradable emulsifier with excellent conditioning performance. It improves wet detangling and combing, seals hair shaft and offers superior dry combing and hair feel.
• Caprylic-capryl glucoside – a natural non-ionic surfactant made from vegetable derived fatty acids and glucose, recommended for use in organic skincare and haircare. It is very well tolerated by the skin and mucous membranes. Used in skincare products to stabilise and thicken the lather.
• Glycerine – exhibits very strong hygroscopic properties hence the moisturising effect. Glycerine naturally protects and it binds water necessary to maintain proper hydration. It has excellent soothing properties, effectively smoothes and improves elasticity. Glycerine penetrates into the deeper parts of the stratum corneum and regulates humidity for up to 24hrs and supports the functioning of skin lipids.
• May Chang essential oil - an essential oil distilled from the tropical fruit of the May Chang tree. A delicate citrus scent with musk notes. Exhibits antiseptic and relaxing properties.
• Hemp essential oil - distilled from cannabis sativa flowers has highly anti-inflammatory properties. Helps cleansing the skin, tones and acts as astringent.
How to use the conditioner bar?
Using bar conditioner is only slightly different and takes several seconds longer to apply from traditional shampoo, but it's very simple.
Wet the conditioner bar and stroke the bar down your wet hair a few times (starting from ¾ of your lengths to the ends. You will notice your hair is detangling, becomes softer and smoother. Rinse out after 1-3 minutes. Tip: the ingredients in your conditioner bar are concentrated and effective, so you only need very little. You don’t need to apply the conditioner on your scalp, as this might make your hair too heavy and flat.
Still using a traditional bottled shampoo? You might want to try one of our hair shampoo bars.
Ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride,
Behentrimonium chloride, Squalane, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Dipropylene glycol, Caprylyl/Capryl
Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Carrageenan, Aqua, Glycerin, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Parfum, CI
77288, Citral, Limonene