Regenerating day moisturiser with acerola, rose and algae leaves skin velvet-smooth and deeply hydrated. It is a combination of strong anti-aging properties and beautiful fragrance which gives both an energy boost and relaxes. It has been developed to enhance natural regeneration of skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acerola extract - antioxidant, smoothes skin and fortifies the blood vessels aiding microcirculation, leaving skin looking radiant
- Brown algae extract - an active ingredient which enhances production of collagen and elastin. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Bamboo extract - moisturises skin leaving it soft and smooth
- Chia oil - thanks to high concentration of Omega-3 acids (60%), it enhances skin's elasticity and reduces the signs of aging
- Frankincense oil - eliminates the symptoms of aging and helps reduce wrinkles
- Lanolin - has a moisturising and anti-wrinkle effect, softens dry rough skin
- Shea butter - rich in vitamins A and E, hydrates and softens skin, leaves a protective lipid film
- Wheat germ oil - rich in essential unsaturated fatty acids, natural antioxidants that neutralize free radicals. Great source of vitamins and effective moisturiser
Consistency: light cream
Fragrance: herbal with essential oil notes: rose, geranium and lavender
Effect: deeply hydrated, nourished, smooth skin
Size: available in 2 sizes: regular 50ml and mini 15ml (ideal for travelling, gift or if you want to try the product before purchasing a regular size jar It still goes a long way!).
Suitable for dry, dehydrated, sensitive and mature skin.
Suitable for use during pregnancy. Not suitable for vegans due to lanolin content.
How to apply: Apply a small amount of cream in the morning onto a clean face and neck, avoiding eye area. Gently massage or pat onto the skin, close your eyes and take a moment to enjoy the incredible fragrance.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua (Water), Rosa Damascena Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)*, Acerola Cherry Ferment, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil)*, Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate (Bamboo Ferment), Glycerine (Vegetable Glycerine)*, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil (Chia Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter)*, Squalane, Cetearyl Olivate (Emulsifier from Olives), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat Germ Oil), Caprylic/Capric Trygliceryde (Light Coconut Oil), Betain, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Farnesene (Light Sugarcane Squalane), Lanolin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sorbitan Olivate (Emulsifier from Olives), Avena Sativa Kernel Oil (Oat Oil), Natural Mixed Tocopherols & Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Natural Vitamine E), Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract (Coconut Extract), Benzyl Alcohol (Ecocert/Cosmos approved preservative), Xanthan Gum, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Geranium), Salvia Officinalis Oil (Sage), Copaifera Officinalis Resin (Copaiba Oil), Undaria Pinnatifida Extract (Algae Extract), Lactobacillus, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Boswellia Carterii Oil (Frankincense), Dehydroacetic Acid (Ecocert/Cosmos approved preservative), Geraniol**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*ingredients from certified organic cultivation
**natural essential oil components
All IOSSI cosmetics do not contain harmful additives, artificial colorants and are not tested on animals. The products have undergone all necessary tests required for the EU market. They are made using natural plant-based ingredients which can trigger allergic reactions in sensitive people.